Tuesday 16 November 2010

Film Noir Opening Title Sequence Group

I will be working with Jessica White, Ellen Lowe and Kieron Marchese to create an opening title sequence which follows most of the main conventions of a film noir. They are all followers of my blog, and i am following their's so it is easy to find them, also it helps for me to follow the progress of the whole group.
I have chosen to work with these people as i already feel confident around them. This could be either a good or a bad thing, but we will try to focus on the good points that come from it, such as i will never be afraid to voice my opinion, and i can accept their points also. Another obvious benefit from knowing my group well is that it is easily accessible to work together as we live within walking distance from each other, and we work the same days mostly, so it will be easy to meet up for team briefings or to film.
I think we each bring individual characteristics to the group, Kieron is new to media, but has a very strong knowledge of English and Photography (along with both Ellen and Jessica). He has good leading skills and will be able to keep everybody on track. Jessica and Ellen both done media and photography at GCSE, making them probably the strongest with camera's and mise-en-scene. I would like to think my strongest area's are editing and market research, but obviously these are not jobs which i can undertake alone, so the whole group will be helping each other along with the production of our Opening Title Sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment